View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 06:47 PM
fractured moonlight
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't watch it but I did hear things and see gifs and the overflow Fred love seemed so weird to me. Especially with Spike. But maybe I'm just being bitter as I felt it came off they cared more about Fred then they did Cordy. And while Cordy being my fave is seeping through it's also they knew her more and longer so wtf?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by straws (View Post)
I remember a thread here (or another forum) asking if all CA fans shipped Spuffy too and I a lot of people posted saying they were aiight with Spuffy but only shipped CA or something.

I feel like in fic putting her with Spike is just convenient and not necessarily bc the writer ships them. Though of course, plenty ship SB & CA. Now I'm rambling

Yeah, S3 starts fantastic then takes a 360 into madness and the show never quite comes back from it.

S1 is solid but the show is still finding it's footing.

S2 has the perfect blend of everything.

Plus I much preferred the fang gang pre-Fred because I hated the love triangle. Sorry Fred. You could've been a good character but they used you to create man-angst.

Worried about Angel in the ring. But is it Angel? Is it?
Wonder if I was around for that. It's been so long. I always love AC (and always will) but I do go through period were like now I want to discuss things and read fic and etc. and times where still loving them but there on the back burner so to speak.

Yeah that could be it too.

It really does and it's so sad to see that happen. And so agree with you about seasons 1 and 2.

That's exactly how I feel. I only really liked Fred with her friendship with Cordy and it was nice overall it wasn't such a boys club anymore. But even after saying that last I actually preferred it when it was just A/C/W/G. But that is because I never warmed up to Fred. And yeah her being used to get in the middle of GW didn't help at all.