View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 08:59 PM
WriterFreak001
Loyal Fan

If you could change one thing about a show that you used to watch, what would it be? (Be sure to tell us what show!)

Probably the entire second season of Beauty & the Beast (CW) back in 2012 or so. The first season was fantastic! But once VIncent (the beast) was kidnapped at the end of the season, the second season had him found with memory loss, and it took at least half of the season for him to gain it back. And even when he did, he was such a jerk to Catherine (the beauty) when they were supposed to be in love. They eventually got back together after two love triangles, but it was annoying to have to wait that long.

If I had the power to change it, I would have had Vincent still with the guys who kidnapped him and make the second season more about Catherine trying to find him and exhausting all of her resources. Maybe even get herself kidnapped along the way, I don't know. Just anything other than the season the writers put together. (I think the reason the second season was so bad was because the show changed writers, and the new writers obviously didn't watch the first season of the show prior to taking on the jobs due to the many plot holes.

(I have a lot I could say on this issue so I'll cut myself off here. )

What is your favorite thing about where you live?

Heh... I'd like to say I have a favorite thing, but in general, I completely hate where I live. I only live where I live because it's convenient. If I have to pick something, though, probably the parks. We have about nine of them so I have a bunch of different options to walk the dog.

Have you ever quit a TV show before it ended?

Yes.
Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Pure Genius, etc.

What bothers you more: reposting content without credit, or making lewd comments about celebrities' personal lives?

Hmmm... I don't like either of them, but... probably the second one because celebrities are human beings and no one - not even a celebrity - should be disrespected in anyway. Yes, I'd be offended if someone reposted my content without credit, but there's no telling how a lewd comment would make a celebrity feel. They could have a brave face and pretend to laugh it off, but in actuality, the things people say may actually hurt them emotionally.
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote