View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Scottish_Queen
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Also... Do you think that it is assumed that their marriage was consummated, even though Mary dismissed the viewing of it? Perhaps now that they are married, it will be assumed that the child is her husband's and legitimate. Therefore, Mary really wouldn't HAVE to sleep with Darnley again if she didn't want to.
I think it's definitely assumed since she did spend her wedding night with him in the same room. Everyone else I don't think will have any problem with the legitimacy of her child especially since she's so early in the pregnancy.

The kicker here is Darnley...if she doesn't sleep with him again ASAP he's going to know when that child was conceived and I would think she'd be concered with what he would do with the info. I would think she'd sleep with him just to ensure that there's nothing he can use against her but we'll see what she does in the next episode.

Quote:
I've been thinking about this, too - when and HOW Darnley finds out is very important. I'm praying that the idea of their child is what might bring them closer together (for a moment at least).
I hope it brings them closer, it really is a shame that they are both so miserable.

Quote:
So... I was thinking of including pretty gifs of the wedding in the OP. It was so hauntingly beautiful. But... it was also REALLY depressing. What do you guys think? Are you happy with all of the gifs in the OP?
I think it would be fun to add some The wedding really was gorgeous even though soo...depressing.
Scottish_Queen is offline   Reply With Quote