View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 01:28 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I really loved the Andy and Nina interactions this episode, I really missed their scenes together. I thought Linda sort of overreacted to Andy being there for Nina. I did like that Andy told Linda to get over it (though he could have worded it differently.) and that he cherished that friendship. But him saying he's gotten over harder stuff to be with her was so uncalled for. I don't blame her for getting upset at that.

Amy finding out that Ephram slept with Madison was such a great scene. And then her getting all angry with Tommy IMO had something to do with it as well, not just the grades.

Watching her destruct is getting so hard. First the grade issue with her parents and then taking drugs with Tommy. UGH, can this be done now? At least the dream scene with Colin where she says goodbye felt like maybe the first step in her moving on with her life.

Madison just seems like she's always whining about something or arguing with Ephram over something. And now she doesn't really want Ephram to use a fake ID and get into a bar? She's just so inconsistent. I agree her singing isn't great.

Ephram getting drunk was cringey but once again Madison was treating him like a child. And Ephram saying he felt like he was always begging with her was so true. I just hate how she treats him. This relationship sucks so badly. I hate them even more than I hate Tommy and Amy lol. So glad it finally seems to be over?

The Ephram/Andy scene was touching at the end. I like it so much more now that they get along. And just as Andy predicted, Ephram got his heart broken. Sigh.

Amy calling her dad at the end was great! I'm so glad Harold came through and helped her. Come on Amy, wake up.