View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:44 PM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
MK is all but saying Spencer/Toby will get back together for good but the Yvonne situation needs sorted before then. This pisses me off because Yvonne doesn't need to be in a coma! The car accident was unnecessary. In 7A, we saw Spoby still yearning for each other. Spaleb was a joke and was never anything. Spoby is always still "together" when apart, everyone knows this. So why this situation with Toby/Yvonne had to be dragged out and essentially Yvonne will die is what pisses me off. At the end of 7A, we could have seen Toby and Yvonne have an honest talk about their relationship, they could have mutually broken up in a respectful way and then Spencer/Toby could have gotten back together fairly early on in 7B. Instead, we're going to see Yvonne die probably in the next episode or two when it didn't have to be this way, and then Spoby get a happy ending way late in these final 10 episodes. None of this was properly constructed. Last night Troian and Keegan were sparking with their chemistry in their scenes together. It's a shame that this storyline will be dragged out until the very end. That said, I'll still take it because I don't want this series to end without a Spoby endgame. I can still complain though about how they'll get there.
Agree all their relationships this season or this half were all poorly done they all did soemthing wrong and cause we all want them back together they are going to try and make it work but doing any needs possible