View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 09:40 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
What matters more to you - to have conclusion of the overall mystery or to have conclusion on the romantic couples?
Mystery... but I only say that because I know I will also receive the conclusion to the romantic couples too.

I'm not worried about the romantic couples because I know I'll be satisfied:

1. Hanna/Caleb, I've loved from day 1. They've been my OTP of the series. I have confidence they will be together. They already are reunited actually so for me it's about if they get married or not. I kind of think they will. Ashley Benson who plays Hanna was totally pissed off when they broke up during the time jump in season 6. She was actually livid. She ships the pairing as much as the fans do, lol. Marlene King (showrunner) had to basically calm her down and tell her it was going to be okay. So if she was upset over a break up, she would be going out of her mind if Hanna/Caleb don't get the happy ending. She seems very happy about the series finale which has to mean she's happy about where Hanna/Caleb end up.

2. Spencer/Toby, this is my second favorite ship and in many ways they are tied with Haleb as my favorite. Actually, I put Haleb and Spoby tied as my favorite ships. Now, their situation is a bit touchy. They are not romantically reunited just yet but there's all kinds of proof that they are still in love. So I have strong hope for them too to reunite for good. They better, anyway! I can't see them not ending up together. Too much love and history there.

3. Aria/Ezra... I've grown to like this pairing. Definitely not your traditional pairing to say the least. They are in a touchy situation too... he was engaged to someone else who he thought was killed by terrorists. Aria was with someone else but with Aria and Ezra, they always find a way... they just are drawn to each other. Aria broke up with the guy she was seeing and Aria/Ezra reunite but of course a little later, we find out the girl Ezra was seeing and thought was dead actually survived. So we'll have to sort out the Aria/Ezra/Nicole situation but I think Aria/Ezra will prevail.

4. Emily's romantic life has always been up and down. She's gay and has definitely had her share of very hot women for girlfriends. Anyway, there's two girls though she's loved the most... Paige and Alison. Paige and Emily, I liked and thought they were ending up together but things got all screwed up with them when Paige moved to California. They reunited during the time jump/during college. However, Emily's dad died and Emily then broke away from everyone due to the pain over the loss. So they broke up. However, Emily's first love has always been Alison. Alison was cruel and mean to all the girls while they were growing up. In the books she's the actual sociopath/murderer/villain of the books. The TV show has Alison as changed and redeemed though... in the books her twin sister was good, on the show her half sister was the crazy/bad one. So this was tweaked. Anyway, it's obvious Emily and Alison are going to end up together on the show. Alison is pregnant with twins and AD (villain) actually caused the pregnancy by stealing Emily's eggs (she was helping out a mother/family get pregnant for financial reasons) and implanted them in Alison. So Emily and Alison will have two children together and are going to end up together.

Thus, as you can see I am feeling good about the ships above. Then again, ultimately my biggest ship is the friendship between the girls and I strongly feel like they will stay close at the end of the series.

So it's all about the mystery for me, getting answers, receiving a satisfying conclusion. According to the cast, the fans will get answers and love the conclusion of the mystery. I hope they are right.