View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 05:41 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren! I'll be here for the Bates Motel watch in twenty minutes! We're doing a double watch, correct? Episodes 6 and 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep and it seems Madchen may of liked all the tweets that talked about shipping Alice/FP. It has to come out in Christmas, because if Disney released them in Spring/Summer, they would overshadow the other movies. And that wouldn't be fair to the other movies. Well it seems at the panel, someone may of asked Daisy Ridely is Rey related to Luke? And I believe her reply was no comment, but when someone asked if Rey is a Kenobi? She may of said that's a popular theory.
Which movies, dragonfire? Does Disney have an MCU movie coming out this summer other than Guardians of the Galaxy? And Fox didn't seem too concerned about opening Star Wars movies during summer when they still had the rights to them.

Nahhh, I still think that Rey is Luke's daughter. Her being a Kenobi seems a bit far fetched, because there's little precedent for that. There's been almost nothing about Obi-Wan's life outside of being Luke and Anakin's mentor. And why would Luke's lightsaber call out to Rey if she were a Kenobi?

Oh, and speaking of Madchen Amick, she's also in the Twin Peaks revival coming out next month! She's returning as Shelly Johnson, and Sherilyn Fenn is also returning as Audrey Horne! You know what that means? It's possible that Audrey Horne and Dale Cooper could reunite and finally get together!