View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Barstool Prophet
Fan Forum Star

Okay I am so confused.

So John ripped Regina a new one the first season when he found out she knew about the switch but knew Bay wasn't his the whole time and kept it a secret? A comet going over the house? Emmett and Travis besties? Eric is going to go to prison so he can be with Regina? She is raising that kid? Does Regina even have a job? Regina kept the switch for 16 years but couldn't lie to her boy toy for a week?

Japan came up and I was like Ty? Then no Ty...

The Downs syndrome stuff was depressing. I just wished they had of left that out. Toby is married with a kid and he is excited to live in his parents guest house?

Daphne is becoming a doctor? I don't see it. Mingo gave up an awesome internship for her? Are there any people on the planet that won't ruin their lives for her? I just can't.

Really no closure for Bay and Regina. No recognition that Bay gave up everything for her. Why where Bay and Daphne laying so close together on the lawn? That's new.

Travis is playing Baseball in Japan? Is this going to be a spinoff

I was happy for Melody, she got the happiest ending

Are Bay and Travis together? I am confused.
Emily