View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:11 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Yeah I wasn't happy at all.. and it was just nothing. to me worse finale ever

and Amy Yeah I am ready to close it as well. its just disheartning.
I wanted Bay & Emmett together, but I could have been happy with a well-written finale, if they remained apart.

I would have preferred Bay end things with Travis and remained on her own, rather than turn Travis into The One, but I could even accept that, if well-written.

However, I draw the line at Lizzy Weiss allowing Bay to orchestrate turning Emmett into Travis's househusband to dust all of his trophies, take pictures of him, and clean up after him on the road in Japan.

It wasn't a good enough future for Bay to be Travis's tag-along, but it was good enough for Emmett. Right....

Emmett doesn't even like Travis. He couldn't even make eye-contact with him at the art gallery. And he is going to follow him to Tokyo as his tag-along?

What a way to take a great character and completely decimate him! At the very least, Emmett should have been able to go off on his own someplace and start over again. The idea of Emmett sharing some sick brotherhood with Travis, where he gets to spend the rest of his life watching Travis & Bay be intimate with each other is TOO MUCH.

How would Bay like to watch Emmett be intimate with Daphne? She wouldn't. It's not fair that Lizzy Weiss penned a similar future for Emmett.

And of course, Daphne has Mingo as her true love now.

What an overly sentimental and maudlin ending to what was once a good show. I hated it.