View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

What kind of dance moves are those for cheerleaders? I cant. They were both decent dancers but not great. So please stop.

Quote:
Going back to the discussion of the promo from the last thread--I was surprised to see the upcoming Veronica/Archie makeout sesh because I didn't expect that budding relationship to fully bloom so soon, but I can't say the hints haven't been there. The writing's been on the wall for Veronica/Archie since they first laid eyes on each other in the pilot. Betty might have been crushing, but Archie/Ronnie were definitely established to have an instant connection. And I'm looking forward to seeing how it's played out amidst the crazy party shenanigans.

I'm curious to see what happens after, because A/V look pretty close in those stills, so are they dating now? Seems odd. I mean, I ship it but idk, I dont want it to move too fast.

GOOD GOD please no, I dont want to see this jealous Betty stuff. I STG if shes all jealous because of Archie/V and hurts Juggie, I am so done with her. HE DIDNT WANT YOU BETTY. sdfsdfdsf.

Can Lili even sing? I think it would make NO SENSE to have betty sing with archie?