View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 08:35 AM
ollibear
Master Fan

Well, this is IT! I can't believe it's tonight!

Here are my predictions!

BAY: I believe that she will find a way to convince Travis to leave for Tokyo without her. She will do this, as she did for Emmett, because it is right for him. I also believe that Bay will be experiencing some success in her own tattooing career and not want to leave home for that reason. (Tokyo could have been great for Bay, though, especially if she had opened her mind to anime.) By the end of the episode, I also believe that Bay will at least appear open to rekindling her love affair with Emmett.

DAPHNE: I believe that she will recognize that becoming a doctor is not for her. She will probably choose a career path related to medicine though, because she does seem to like science. My guess is that Daphne will combine that love of science with her love of sports to consider a career in sports medicine. I also believe Daphne will rekindle her love with Mingo.

EMMETT: I believe that he will find success with his photography. Perhaps "Live Ink" magazine will offer him a position on their staff. I also believe Emmett will decide that he still loves Bay and will make a move to reach out to her.

KATHRYN: Well, the episode description says that Kathryn uncovers a family secret that changes everything. I'm stumped, to be honest. I guess it might have something to do with the family considering a move long ago. Perhaps Kathryn wonders if the switch would ever have been uncovered, if they had moved far away. After all, everything hinges on Bay taking that blood type test in biology class at Buckner. What else could it be? Hmm...perhaps Kathryn & John almost didn't have a second baby?

JOHN: I don't think much will change for John. Kathryn's growth as a person has been good for their marriage. He is happy coaching baseball at UMKC. I believe he loves being a grandfather and may even become involved in Special Olympics. Now that Travis is soaring in Tokyo, I predict John will develop a stronger relationship with Toby, too, and perhaps, one day, his two future son-in-laws.

REGINA: I predict that she will dive headfirst into a committed relationship with Luca believing him to be the one for her and recognizing that, despite appearances, their relationship actually has a nice balance of trust, chemistry, and practicality.

TOBY: I believe that he will balance his love of making music with being a husband, dad, son, and brother. I find myself most curious about Toby's relationship with Daphne, in the end. I wonder if that will be touched upon at all.

In just 11 hours, we'll know how well I did predicting the futures of these characters I love so dearly.