View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 08:10 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

If you could ride any horse that ever lived, which horse would it be? Game On Dude. I love that horse (as you know) and I would love to get to ride him.

If you could spend an evening with any person from history, who would it be? What is the first thing you would ask her or him? I would like to meet Cleopatra - I roll my eyes a lot when people care so much about her and Marilyn Monroe and other historical figures because of their looks. But actually, Cleopatra wasn't considered a great beauty. The men wanted her only after she opened her mouth and started to talk, because she was so unbelievably intelligent and that is what made her so desirable. So I think I'd just...ask her anything, really, just to experience her eloquence.

What is one episode of Scorpion that sounded really promising when you first heard spoilers or read the press release, but ultimately left you feeling disappointed? Cuba Libre. I can't say I have any specific complaints about that episode like I do some others, but it just...really fell flat for me.

If you were given the opportunity to go back and rewrite the episode or direct it differently, what would you change about it? Honestly I can't think of anything specific that I'd want to do to Cuba Libra except...make me care more, and have it be more interesting, and I don't really know how I'd do that. I would change the ending to Wreck the Halls if I could go back and do something to any ep, give Paige and Tim an onscreen breakup because they knew realistically the relationship wasn't the kind that would do distance, and give Happy a lot more of a meaningful gift to Toby. Also, the episode would have ended with everyone together rather than Walter standing alone in the garage.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 04-10-2017 at 08:27 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote