View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 04:05 PM
soup333
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I was so glad to see J/A in the beginning scene when Marshall was talking about making the characters' relationships stronger/deeper. I was however baffled by Avery's expression. It looked like he was kinda' "zoned" out or something.......like he wasn't really taking Juliette seriously....or that he didn't agree with her. Something....I can't put my finger on the reason, just something wasn't right. That's just the impression I got....Hope I'm wrong about it. Just a feeling.

I loved the little glimpse of Juliette, Avery, Glenn, and Emily at the concert. Looked like her whole support system was there for Juliette's gospel performance. Wasn't crazy about the choir raising their hands up toward Juliette or her being raised high above the singers. A little too much praise and glitz for me. I think the "Juliette going up the stairs" scene was the one from the promo for 512 that will be aired after the hiatus.
I had the exact same feeling. Something was off there. I hope jb is right about what's behind his expression. Normally, he would have been smiling at her.

Also agree about the church concert looking scene. It looks HORRIBLE. I mean, like...505/418 horrible.