View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 10:38 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

^ I think Bran will help Jon to prove it and I think Jon might be hesitant to accept being Targaryen at first. I guess we'll wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Oh Thanks God, I'd feel guilty if I spoiled something but me myself don't know that much most of what you can consider spoilers are usually fake or misread. I'd love to see Arya killing Mel to avenge ( for me ) Shireen's death. Let's see how her God will save her.. She's not Jon to get resurrected
And it's Daario. I like him but I wouldn't be sad if he died.

Quote:
Bran with Meera will head for the Wall and pass to WF meanwhile WWs will make their move to the Wall and eventually will pass/destroy it thanks to Bran's mark :\ At this time I think Bran will give us some precious visions about Jon or a quick glimpse of the future like we saw last season ( a dragon flying over KL )
A dragon flying over KL? In Bran's visions? I forgot this!

Quote:
ETA: New Promo shots

Why EVERY ONE is wearing black???
Yeah, I noticed that too. Why is everyone in black? Also, I like Tyrion's new attire! I also love Arya & Sansa looking more Stark-like in their outfits. And also Brienne! And Jaime! And heck everyone, OMG. Also, that was a really weird HBO promo but at least they got almost all the major characters on GoT to do that promo. (I also can't stop laughing at Nik's face in that promo, LOL.)

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.