View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 08:48 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon
Do you guys think that we will see some more flashbacks??
Definitely..At least, A scene where we see how Rhaegar and Lyanna got married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
This is why every Stark reunion will be memorable. I can already imagine Jon's face. He didn't expect to be KITN. He wouldn't expect to be Targaryen + rightful heir to the Iron Throne. He definitely knows nothing
It will be quite a surprise for Jon and everyone else

Quote:
I didn't know. But it would make sense because the show is known not to throw away characters like that, especially someone like Daario who's been in this story for quite sometime now. Hmmm, can Melisandre 'cure' Jorah? She's headed to the South and maybe they meet along the way?
Oooops..Sorry about that. Where Mel will go? Back to Essos or she'll go and join her comrade Thoros in Riverrun? I need to see Arya/Mel reunion.
On the show, she's on her list.

Quote:
Apart from warging, he can "time-travel" too so he's a very powerful 3-Eyed Raven now. I have hope that we'll probably see more of Bran's visions. I kind of feel that he can help a great deal prove to everyone that Jon is a legitimate Targaryen. (And Sam on the legal side of things.)
I'm sure Bran will play a big role in defeating WWs at the final war. Can't wait to see how he'll use his new abilities as 3-eyed Raven
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-06-2017 at 11:14 AM