View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 11:42 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Steph, I think so. Especially now that Bran knows about Jon's parents, I think we'll need a flashback of Robert's Rebellion, in particular the Rhaegar & Lyanna stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
hahaha..Yeah Jon/Arya reunion will be epic...OMG the Starks hadn't met each other since season 1!!! except of course Sansa/Jon.. That's a long time. And Bran telling Jon he's a Targ will be insanely awesome. WOW. Finally Jon will know who his mother is.
This is why every Stark reunion will be memorable. I can already imagine Jon's face. He didn't expect to be KITN. He wouldn't expect to be Targaryen + rightful heir to the Iron Throne. He definitely knows nothing.

Quote:
Well, I don't know if you already knew this or not but from sources we'll see Daario again. The actor was seen filming but no idea what he's gonna do. I think We'll see Essos again . I agree that Jorah finding a cure is mission impossible, so vague no details..We don't even know if there are any sorcerer or maester is capable of curing Jorah.
I didn't know. But it would make sense because the show is known not to throw away characters like that, especially someone like Daario who's been in this story for quite sometime now. Hmmm, can Melisandre 'cure' Jorah? She's headed to the South and maybe they meet along the way?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Apart from warging, he can "time-travel" too so he's a very powerful 3-Eyed Raven now. I have hope that we'll probably see more of Bran's visions. I kind of feel that he can help a great deal prove to everyone that Jon is a legitimate Targaryen. (And Sam on the legal side of things.)

Quote:
Game of Thrones Nominated for Two Hugo Awards!
Congrats to the show!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.