Old 04-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon
I haven't see that promo.. thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Thanks for posting that. I haven't seen that too. Tbh, the only thing I watch on HBO are movies and GOT. I usually turn to other channels when the commercials come on.
No problem, guys ..We all do the same, Lindsay Thanks to fan sites who suffer seeing commercials

Quote:
As expected and he will tell Jon about him being a Targaryen. I'm more excited for the Jon-Arya reunion (and this *other* reunion too, LOL).
hahaha..Yeah Jon/Arya reunion will be epic...OMG the Starks hadn't met each other since season 1!!! except of course Sansa/Jon.. That's a long time. And Bran telling Jon he's a Targ will be insanely awesome. WOW. Finally Jon will know who his mother is.

Quote:
Yeah it was very vague like they just sent him away just like how Daario was left in Meereen because frankly, there's no reason Daario should head to Westeros unless he can fight for Dany which he doesn't need to because Dany has dragons and he'll only get himself killed. I'm sure we'll see how Jorah is next season but I wonder who he'll bump into and where he is.
Well, I don't know if you already knew this or not but from sources we'll see Daario again. The actor was seen filming but no idea what he's gonna do. I think We'll see Essos again . I agree that Jorah finding a cure is mission impossible, so vague no details..We don't even know if there are any sorcerer or maester is capable of curing Jorah.

Quote:
That would be a good character arc. I have hope that he & Yara lives since they're on Dany's side but if they don't, that's fine with me. As long as they both fought bravely and they can only die if Euron is dead too.
Sand snakes and Euron are really the worst characters I saw on GOT and I have a heart wish to see them all dead. They deserve that.

Spoiler:

Game of Thrones Nominated for Two Hugo Awards!

Quote:
In the category of Best Dramatic Presentation – Short Form, two season six Game of Thrones episodes were cited- the emotional Hodor-centered highlight, “The Door,” and the huge Miguel Sapochnik-directed ninth episode, “Battle of the Bastards.”

Quote:
Today, George R.R. Martin reacts to the news enthusiastically, as he always has a lot to say about the Hugos! He also adds some interesting trivia to the awards news. On his NotaBlog, Martin says:
Personally, I’m thrilled to see that two episodes of GAME OF THRONES were nominated in Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form: our two Emmy winners, as it happens, “Battle of the Bastards” and “The Door.” I know David Benioff and Dan Weiss will be also been thrilled, along with our cast and crew and all the good people at HBO. Helsinki is a lot closer to Belfast than the US, so there’s even a chance that David and Dan might fly in for the ceremony (shooting schedule permitting), as they did for Loncon. If they can’t, the lovely Sibel Kekilli will help me represent GOT on the night, as Ron Donachie and Rory McCann did in prior years.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth