View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 11:27 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Thanks for posting that. I haven't seen that too. Tbh, the only thing I watch on HBO are movies and GOT. I usually turn to other channels when the commercials come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Bran is heading back to Winterfell as it seems...YES. We'll get a Stark reunion soon
As expected and he will tell Jon about him being a Targaryen. I'm more excited for the Jon-Arya reunion (and this *other* reunion too, LOL).

Quote:
I laughed a lot when I saw that scene to be honest, Dany tells him to go cure himself??? What the...? Stannis brought a bunch of Maesters to cure his daughter. How can Jorah cure himself? May be he'll find some sorcerer in Essos but this is too dangerous if you asked me.
Yeah it was very vague like they just sent him away just like how Daario was left in Meereen because frankly, there's no reason Daario should head to Westeros unless he can fight for Dany which he doesn't need to because Dany has dragons and he'll only get himself killed. I'm sure we'll see how Jorah is next season but I wonder who he'll bump into and where he is.

Quote:
We saw the real Theon when he bravely chose to save Sansa.It was pretty awesome. But it wasn't enough to wipe off Reek and bring back Theon. So, May be when he finds himself responsible of the fleets and men upon them, his real self rises again in him. I hope so.
That would be a good character arc. I have hope that he & Yara lives since they're on Dany's side but if they don't, that's fine with me. As long as they both fought bravely and they can only die if Euron is dead too.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.