View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Check this out

Quote:
Several Game of Thrones cast members appeared in a new HBO promo that turned up online today, decked in their season 7 gear. Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, Isaac Hempstead Wright and more open up and say, “Ahhhhhhh” in the new video along with many other big HBO stars.

Of particular interest, the video gives us a nice clear look at Clarke in Daenerys’ Targaryen red-and-black wardrobe, and at Hempstead Wright in a clean new set of clothing and brown furs for Bran Stark.

Bran is heading back to Winterfell as it seems...YES. We'll get a Stark reunion soon

^^ Those are shots of every character appeared in that promo, check them out, it's super fast to thoroughly notice them in the promo. Thanks God some fans took snapshots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Hmmm, I wonder where Jorah went off to? If it's somewhere near Meereen, he's very far from Dragonstone or KL
I laughed a lot when I saw that scene to be honest, Dany tells him to go cure himself??? What the...? Stannis brought a bunch of Maesters to cure his daughter. How can Jorah cure himself? May be he'll find some sorcerer in Essos but this is too dangerous if you asked me.

Quote:
Oh I like this but I don't like that Yara's death will trigger Theon emotionally cause he's already got a lot to deal with ever since Ramsay tortured him.
We saw the real Theon when he bravely chose to save Sansa.It was pretty awesome. But it wasn't enough to wipe off Reek and bring back Theon. So, May be when he finds himself responsible of the fleets and men upon them, his real self rises again in him. I hope so.

Spoiler:
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth