View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Nymeria? Wow, really?
I think the main reason of this rumor that Arya is in RiverRun and in books, Nymeria with a pack of wolves were seen near RiverRun. So, yeah I believe this can be true .. I missed her a lot

Quote:
I think Tyrion will believe WWs now after seeing Dany's dragons. He's the one Lannister that is more accepting of these things than the other 2. Where did Dany send Jorah off to again? And yeah, Cersei will never believe the presence of WWs until she actually sees it. That's her loss.
I hope so. Tyrion read books and for sure somewhere he read about how the wall was built and WWs first attack decades ago. Dany didn't send him to a specific place but ordered him to cure himself and come back to her..

Quote:
Yeah, you're right about Yara. Maybe Theon gets to live seeing as he's been through so much already. It's kind of premature to kill him off after developing his character these past few seasons.
I agree then more likely Yara to die this season with the Sand Snakes ( popular wish ). May be Yara's death will help Theon to return to his old-self and lead the fleets, take revenge from his uncle on killing his father and his sister.

Spoiler:
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth