View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Episode 3 felt sort of fillery to me in parts but it was funny seeing Renata and Madeline go at it. Renata is truly a nutcase. All the stuff with Jane was great though and I love that pieces of the story are being revealed slowly.

Obviously Perry seems like the obvious suspect for the murderer but I don’t think it would be that obvious right? And I’m sick of his and Nicole’s sex scenes.. Counseling is great but it doesn’t feel genuine and it’s definitely strange that Celeste is almost sort of taking the blame for the “fighting” and then lying about it being physical. At least Perry came clean about grabbing her but idk what can be done in that situation? Can someone like that ever really change?

Ziggy definitely has some anger issues, so I do wonder if he actually did strangle the little girl, but now I am wondering how much Jane knows about it and who the father is. So she was raped? What an awful past! And it sort of explains why she is such a young mother. And possibly why Ziggy has developed some of his father’s issues. Maybe Jane ends up killing the rapist at the end?

And what was with the flashes of the beach? She saw his shoes out there? I’m a little confused but I think it’ll come together.

I found it sweet that Madeline cried in her car after she heard the story and I like that she’s being a good friend to her.

The scene with Renata and her husband made me think though, they had pretty aggressive sex in the office. Maybe he is the one abusing his daughter and she just blamed it on Ziggy? Or IDK, maybe thats a big stretch. It just seemed that her mom is nothing her child acting differently and the husband is brushing it off. I desperately want to know the mystery but I dont want to spoil myself.