View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 07:03 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna<3 (View Post)
I went off on Facebook the other day. There was an article about the worst main characters on TV shows and Dan was on there, and I was like um, no, he was a great character and the show literally wouldn't even exist if Dan hadn't started the website. And someone commented that they hated him, so I was like, but look at all the other terrible things every single character on that show did. Chuck tried to rape Jenny and Serena in the pilot, but people go crazy for him! Then somebody said at least the other characters admit they suck, and that is SUCH stupid reasoning to me. Dan completely owned up to everything he did at the end of the show. He had to be a jerk in order to finally be one of them and be accepted in their world. When Serena says he was supposed to be different, he says "I used to be. Got me nowhere. So now I'm the same." It endlessly peeves me that the other characters are forgiven for their crap, but Dan isn't. Ugh.
I read that article, too. I didn't get how they could name Dan one of the worst characters, but not Chuck...

Anyway, it doesn't matter now & it's all irrelevant because we know the truth & DS are together forever & that's all that matters!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street