View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 08:34 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
My friends all think I'm kidding, but I legit will stop watching The Flash if they kill off Caitlin or make her a villain permanently. Pretty much every show that I watch has at least one character that, if they die, I'll drop the show, and she's my character on The Flash.
I can't see any scenario that has her staying a villain permanently. I just don't see why we received E2 Killer Frost or Caitlin constantly battling the powers on E1 and then it coming to this as a permanent situation. That's just as bad as what they did to Laurel on Arrow if you ask me. They are both "deaths" but in different ways. Laurel and Caitlin are gone if you will. I mean, BC and Killer Frost are different of course based on the comics but you know what I mean. TV Caitlin is way too precious to turn all villain permanently. We saw the comic version in E2 Killer Frost. Keep E1 Caitlin away from that, please. I really think they will. I don't see it as permanent. Joe really is to blame for this too. I can't see him being okay with the situation without trying to fix it. Not that he can without Speedster help. Maybe when Barry goes into the future he will find a way. Or maybe just in general we'll see Caitlin fight it. I always thought when Barry saves Iris at the end of the season from death, he'll also find a way to save Caitlin as Killer Frost. I think that's precisely what's going to happen.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-29-2017 at 08:40 AM