View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 06:36 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

- STAGG Industries still exists? Wasn’t Simon Stagg murdered in Season 1?

- Abra Kadabra is a pretty bad-ass bad guy.

- Poor Iris. It’s hard making future plans when you’re prophesized to die in a few months

- Why does everyone know who Barry is? And why would Barry admit that they’re right?

- Abra Kadabra: Savitar is…
Me: Evil!Eddie Thawne? Please? Pretty please?

- At first, I was wondering why Iris was the one helping Julian with Caitlin, then I realized the Metas may have needed to run off and grab Kadabra if one of Cisco’s little alarms went off.

- Nice way to catch a falling Wally, Cisco! Good job! The “team” needs to be out in the field more often. They get stuff done.

- I love it when Barry actually knows how to use his powers without having to ask someone. Grabbing Kadabra from the ship was a sweet trick

- I guess the citizens of Central City are so used to weird stuff happening that they don’t bat an eye at a ship flying just above ground level opening random wormholes.

- As if we would find out who Savitar was so easily

- Why are all the big bads pissed off time travelers that Barry somehow did wrong? Can we have one bad guy that’s NOT one of Barry’s personal enemies?

- So… couldn’t Cisco just “vibe” Abra Kedabra before he entered the portal with Gypsy to find out who Savitar was?

- Killer Frost on the loose… so it begins. They still haven’t explained why Caitlin’s power turns her evil though. In the comics, she became a villain out of necessity (she’s a heat vampire and will die without sucking the heat from someone), but that doesn’t seem to be how her powers work here.

I guess we’ll just have to go with “because reasons”

- After watching the April 25th promo, I have to ask – is that Wally in the wheelchair? Are they really going to do the Future Flash storyline from the New 52? (In the comics, Wally was dead, and Iris was in a wheelchair, and Future Barry snapped and started killing all the bad guys… but he never tried to kill Iris when he went back in time).

On a side note: It looks like they stole Stephen Amell’s “flashback” wig and dyed it brown… but at least Barry gets a cool new costume in the future. Can he bring that back with him?

Last edited by Elektra; 03-28-2017 at 06:47 PM