View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 07:26 AM
Toni Boop
Dedicated Fan

Community Thoughts

First, I do apologize if this is an inappropriate thread or if I missed an existing similar one. I just thought I'd open one to discuss the subject of Elementary being in hot water apparently. I read, in TV Guide I believe, that the show is "on the bubble"... at risk for cancellation. This is ridiculous. Anyway, allow me to vent.

This always, always, happens to CBS shows that move from weeknights to Sundays. There's a long history of shows cancelled from their Sunday time slots. It goes back, if I recall, to one of my old favorites... CSI: Miami. Then, as I recall was a great, quirky, very original show called Life. It moved to Sunday and then got cancelled. Same with Simon Baker's the Mentalist. Given that pattern, I fear for our show's survival.

I have a theory about this. Before the actual dramas begin Sunday night, there's Monday night football and 60 minutes and other stuff. That always...ALWAYS means the shows following start late... sometimes very late. So late, in fact, that I can't even DVR it because the max time you can start recording early and end late is 15 minutes. Sometimes it's like 30 minutes late. I'm forced to sit through on demand which I hate.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me rail If anyone has any suggestions, please share.