View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 04:41 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I hate to bring up the name in this thread, but I wonder how Tim and Paige dealt with some of these issues. How they handled some of these things could affect how Paige deals with the same things with Walter.

There's also the issue that Ralph is used to having his mom all to himself - despite the Tim interlude. Regardless of how much he loves Walter, he's still young enough that he may think that his mom and Walter being together means they will spend all of their time together - all three of them. In fact, because of how much he cares for Walter, that assumption may actually be stronger. When Walter and Paige want to go out alone, they may have a tough time explaining that to Ralph.
You know, I honestly don't even know if those things came up with Paige and the Interloper. Kat said in at least one interview (but I feel like it was a couple times) that that relationship was more about keeping each other company than anything else. Sure it was romantic and there was some level of feelings there, but based on the show timeline (even though it makes no sense) they were only dating 3ish months before he left, and aside from a few tense exchanges regarding Walter, I don't really think there was enough in that relationship to get them angry enough to fight.