View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 06:36 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah I remember reading about musical. This is crossover only between Supergirl and Flash. Right? I mean no Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow in this one which would be awesome for you .

I wonder how they will fit in the singing/dancing with the overall theme of the shows.
I am not for sure but I think it's 98% Flash/Supergirl only and 2% Legends. I think one actor from Legends is in it but his character was once on The Flash too.

But yes, thank GOD no one from Arrow!

Quote:
As for which characters from the two shows will be singing, The CW also confirmed a few of those names: Glee grads Grant Gustin (Barry) and Melissa Benoist (Kara); Broadway vets Jesse L. Martin (Joe), Victor Garber (Dr. Stein), John Barrowman (Malcolm Merlyn) and Jeremy Jordan (Winn); and Carlos Valdes (Cisco).
David Harewood (Hank) and Chris Wood (Mon-El) will also appear in “Duets,” but they’ll be doing so amelodically.
‘The Flash’/’Supergirl’ Musical Crossover Spoilers — Who’s Singing? | TVLine
Barrowman sort of floats across the shows and Garber is the one I mentioned that was once on The Flash. I like him, great actor and love his character, Dr. Stein.

I am also psyched because supposedly Candice/Iris has a huge part in the episode. I can't wait!

Basically what happens is... a comic canon villain causes all of this...

I guess it's kind of spoilery so in tags:

Spoiler: