View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 02:13 PM
canflam
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
sounds awesome, cant wait for more jughead.

I wonder if archie/jughead will have tension because of it. it looks like in the promo maybe jughead is staying there?
I was unexpectedly offline over the weekend, but can finally discuss this episode. What makes Jughead interesting too you? Character names on TV shows fascinate me. I actually thought at first that ''Jellybean'' was Jughead's brother, but apparently it's his sister. I didn't know that. In the issues I've been reading in The Best of Archie book, she's not been in em yet. I will say that ''Jughead'' & ''Jellybean are rare names & I couldn't imagine shouting ''Jellybean!'' trying to get someone's attention. I guess it's better than being called ''Jumper'' or ''Jumper Cables perhaps''. You might wonder why someone would want to be called that well why would they want to be called ''Jellybean''? I joke. Everyone has their preference I guess. It doesn't seem like a serious name though if I was perhaps having a conversation with this person.

On a more serious note, I'm surprised that Jughead's dad is not in rehab after seeing him on this episode. It seemed like Jughead was worried about his dad's drinking, but he drank anyway. Of course he also didn't tell the whole story about what happened between Achie's dad & him to Jughead. Sad situation.