View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 03:49 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

m/h is my otp. way more important to me than anything else.

i love darvey too though but i just dont have high hopes for that.

Quote:
Mike/Harvey, on the other hand, is the show's central, most important, relationship, and the original premise rested on the strength of their bond. Now that the original premise no longer exists, their relationship has progressed to the point that the audience cares a great deal about that, and the original premise (Mike's secret) no longer matters. Now it's just about Harvey and Mike, the characters, and the story can go anywhere.

Quote:
Whatever the reason, I'm glad Aaron chose bromance over romance. I recently listened to the commentary for the pilot and was reminded that Gabriel and Patrick never tested together during the casting process. Amazing. Talk about just getting lucky, though I think Gabriel and Patrick worked hard prior to shooting to develop a personal and working relationship.
thats nuts! they have such an amazing chemistry together and they obviously get along great in real life. so glad it worked.

season 1 was just.. man, they gave me the feels in all their scenes.

i hated that they never hugged after mike was released. it felt weird to me.

i guess i am in the minority but i dont want rachel and mike getting married. snoosefest x100. no offense to anyone.