View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 10:10 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
So, I'm rewatching Season 3. . .

And a little parallellish moment stood out to me all of a sudden

Clarke in Season 2 could've warned the people in TonDC, but she didn't. Afterwards, she says one of the reasons for that is because she couldn't have Bellamy be outed. They couldn't have it be known that there was an inside-person.
Octavia in Season 3 learns from/through Kane about Pike wanting to take over a Grounder village and kill everyone in that village. And she doesn't hesitate for a moment, and goes to warn them. Therefore, Pike finds out that there's an inside-person giving out information.

Now; both these situations are as much similar as they are different, I know that.
But I thought it was interesting enough to make note off

Also, I love that the show not only tells us what Octavia would do in a situation like that (when she called out Clarke on it and obviously didn't agree, so back in S2). But also they show us (in S3) that Octavia does make "the other choice".

#EndOfRambling
Ooh that is an interesting parallel, Paula. It shows that she indeed would have made another decision under similar circumstances - even if we knew that was the case. And to note ... I'd have made the same decision as Octavia there.

Quote:
Clarke holding O's hand in the last episode made my heart melt
Same, Kate. Especially given the state of their relationship in the past.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit