View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
I agree - I just meant that the audience (the general audience) would sympathise with her more if they knew she had a tragic backstory (which we don't know, but I feel like she should too ). We know by now that grounders aren't these evil savages, so there's got to be more to her than meets the eye. I would like to find out.
My brain decided to read your comment as "evil sausages" and now I can't not see it that way.

I'm rooting for a lost sibling backstory. But I wouldn't want them to try to make us feel sorry for her or make too many excuses for her. She's a badass, vicious, fearless spy/warrior lady and she doesn't need any of that.

Quote:
And it's not like she's too good for Bellamy, I feel like some fans feel that way which is why they are like ewwwww noooooo.
Who even is saying that?! I have only seen the Bellarkers out there yelling about how she killed his girlfriend (suddenly we all care about Gina?) and tried to murder his sister!!!!!!111!!!!11!! so obviously it is horribly offensive to suggest that Becho could ever happen, how dare you, etc. *cue nervous laughter*