View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 06:42 PM
wanderer78
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So I am kind of hoping they don't get a season 5 so we won't be subjected to meaningless stories. I also don't like the goofiness they've introduced to Rafael in the last couple of episodes - like the dances and his impression of Mateo's toys (just like Michael a few episodes ago). That's another reason I want the show to have a shorter shelf-life - Rafael seems to be slowly morphing into Michael! GAH!!!
Like Muffy Simba said, the dancing is typical JTV. Someone on Tumblr did a gif set of all the celebratory dances on JTV and it had almost all the main characters. Goofy dancing isn't a Michael thing on JTV. It's a JTV thing.

As for the voice, he has 3 kids under the age of 5. I'd be surprised if he didn't have more goofy stuff like that. I think it's a case of Rafael *finally* getting to do the dad stuff that they were inexplicably giving to Michael.

Sometimes I worry about that, and about Rafael becoming Jane's "yes man" like Michael. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Quote:
They did have good chemistry but only if you think triangles can be good. I think that's pretty rare.
Eh, it depends on the triangle. I'm a multi shipper so they don't bother me as much as they do other people. Maybe not a full fledged triangle...but I thought Catalina brought out a different side to Jane and made her question things, which I liked. And I enjoy jealous!Jane a lot.

As for the 4 year vs. 5 year thing, I hope if it gets a fifth season, it's a shortened one. I honestly don't know how long it'll last. I'm thinking 5 years b/c Jennie has a 5 year plan, and this show is pretty acclaimed (unlike most CW shows).