View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 03:06 PM
posterity
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I think they are all work friends. Not besties, like Meredith and Cristina or Meredith and Alex. But certainty professional friends... Given that April was initially on Team Richard, to see her fall off the team and take a job would be seen as a slap in a face. April had a right to take the job, I am not disputing that but she should recognize that taking the job after a work friend was suspended for voicing her opinion might not be the most wise thing given that she was on the team in the first place. And now she is walking off the team.

And I think the view that Arizona is vindicative, and is being a total bitch is wrong. Arizona definitely is warming up to Minnick and might not be so happy to see her leave, if it were to come that, and that makes any loyalty to Richard as blurring the lines...

Heck Richard is sorta warming up to Minnick in some ways...

The battlelines aren't are stringent as they once were... So time will tell how this plays out. But I just don't see how Arizona has been that bad to April.

Jackson has been reacting worse than anyone once the initial reaction wore off...
April and Meredith are not even professional friends. They have no friendship at all. In April taking an opportunity it is much less worse than Arizona going behind Richard and everyone's back to fraternize with the enemy.

You are trying to suggest that April is wrong for stepping over Meredith, her 'professional friend,' while you think Arizona is coming out like sunshine and roses when she cannot even be honest to her peers. If Arizona thought she was right she would not be hiding her relationship.