View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
April and Meredith are not friends. April certainly did not need to think about how Meredith felt about her assuming the role of interim chief when Meredith was suspended.

Arizona hasn't been negative this week because she has gone and done worse than April has. She will look like a troll if she says anything to April at this point. However, she did not apologize either, which she should have for sneaking around with the so called enemy.

Arizona is not trying to make things peaceful. She is helping herself. I am sorry but that interpretation is rather naive. She changed her mind when she saw an opportunity for a new relationship. If she thought what she was doing would be well received, she would have told people instead of hiding it.
I think they are all work friends. Not besties, like Meredith and Cristina or Meredith and Alex. But certainty professional friends... Given that April was initially on Team Richard, to see her fall off the team and take a job would be seen as a slap in a face. April had a right to take the job, I am not disputing that but she should recognize that taking the job after a work friend was suspended for voicing her opinion might not be the most wise thing given that she was on the team in the first place. And now she is walking off the team.

And I think the view that Arizona is vindicative, and is being a total bitch is wrong. Arizona definitely is warming up to Minnick and might not be so happy to see her leave, if it were to come that, and that makes any loyalty to Richard as blurring the lines...

Heck Richard is sorta warming up to Minnick in some ways...

The battlelines aren't are stringent as they once were... So time will tell how this plays out. But I just don't see how Arizona has been that bad to April.

Jackson has been reacting worse than anyone once the initial reaction wore off...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!