View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Sorry, but for me look is super important. I mean... we are watching show, not listening or reading.
You haven't notice this? I've seen it in like 2008 or 2009 for the first time and it's already looked bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFjsHszbFnI
I think the looks are quite good (plus I prefer story), but it's okay you think otherwise, like I mentioned before No need to convince me I mean, when watching that scene specifically for the CGI, then yes, I notice it, but normally I just do my best to remain invested in the story. I know CGI happens and I know not all scenes are real, but focussing on which filming techniques are being used just make it harder for me to focus. That's why..when I watch a scène I often don't even see it when CGI is used. First time and the second time I watched the clip you just linked for example. I also know most shows use it at times, so it doesn't bother me. And yes, even with that CGI knowledge I still think the show looks more okay and current than older shows. But we don't have to agree about everything, that's the best thing about a forum. We all have out reasons to watch and we all Love other things, which is awesome!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.

Last edited by Alwayshappy; 03-09-2017 at 03:01 AM