View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 06:22 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

oh wow that is bad! They are owned by Disney but they have separate production units. Also, Disney doesn't do CGI. They always contract other companies for the Marvel movies. They never really needed CGI for Princess movies

That wasn't why she was dismissed though

Even The Xfiles had better CGI in later seasons though. And their budget wasnt anywhere near OUAT's.

Never could watch that show
The cast didn't help for sure but everything was so tacky and predictable!
That Grey's Anatomy GIF is the only time that I really cringed while watching it It's the only time I noticed the bad CGI on the show though. Then again, I prefer to be invested in the show, instead of wondering how everything was filmed and how real everything is I mean...the first time I watched that final Kalinda/Alicia scene...didn't even realise they weren't in the same room. Neither did Jos. Paying attention to the story is the most important for us.

Don't know about the budgets every show has. Maybe Once has more expensive actors that take up lots of the budget, no idea. Then again, I'm not too bothered by the CGI Once uses. It's part of their style aswell though.

Charmed is and always will be one of my favorite shows ever. Along with Gilmore Girls, it was the first show I watched ever. I remember buying S8 of Charmed on dvd, because the Dutch networks stopped broadcasting it. Damn, I think I watched all 22 episodes in 2 days I still follow the cast too. No emmy winning material, but I liked what they did with the characters and the chemistry they shared.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.