View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 04:09 AM
ERussia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well when contracts end, actors are free to go. I think most of the ones who left just were hoping to get other parts while they were famous from ER. Didn't work out quite the way they hoped for most
Yeeep. I like Edwards and La Salle, but did they really think they can build a good careers outside of show? And JM doing bad movies for decade after she left. She was meant to comeback in s12, but cancelled the very last minute.
Quote:
oh wow that is bad! They are owned by Disney but they have separate production units. Also, Disney doesn't do CGI. They always contract other companies for the Marvel movies. They never really needed CGI for Princess movies
I understand this. But Disney is def. more than just an owner considering how they are pushing Marvel shows and let OUAT use their recent hits in hopes to push their ratings. Shoudn't they be ashamed?
Quote:
Never could watch that show
The cast didn't help for sure but everything was so tacky and predictable!
Well, by standarts of other magical show first 4 seasons were actually good. Doherty was a very good actress and the one who played Piper too. Milano was the only one who was kinda bad, but still tolerable. And then Doherty left, other 2 became executive producers and everything left down the toilet.