View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ugh, they did her so wrong on ER. They let everyone (who actually was still on the show) from first 4 seasons to leave (and get rid of few including Alex) during 11th season
Well when contracts end, actors are free to go. I think most of the ones who left just were hoping to get other parts while they were famous from ER. Didn't work out quite the way they hoped for most

Quote:
Channels like NBC and Fox actually have okay CGI (at least for time of original airing), CBS doesn't have much CGI, but ABC.... Gosh, and they are owned by disney? http://www.wetpaint.com/wp-content/u...my-bad-cgi.png
oh wow that is bad! They are owned by Disney but they have separate production units. Also, Disney doesn't do CGI. They always contract other companies for the Marvel movies. They never really needed CGI for Princess movies

Quote:
I was glad she left. Didn't like her at all. But not, because she wasn't portrayed as the most typical lesbian on TV. The reason I didn't like her had nothing to do with her sexual preferences actually.
That wasn't why she was dismissed though

Quote:
And I know Once is not a small show, I just said it was no GoT, where the budget is crazy, so you cannot expect that kind of CGI on network TV. That's all I was saying
Even The Xfiles had better CGI in later seasons though. And their budget wasnt anywhere near OUAT's.

Quote:
Yep. Thinking of it, first 4 seasons of Charmed were actually good.
Paige abilities >>>> Prue.
Never could watch that show
The cast didn't help for sure but everything was so tacky and predictable!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"