View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Well Charmed was on CW (WB before that) and OUAT is on big 4 channel. And it's not "small" show, it's just not a big hit.
OUAT has more cliffhangers because they have new stories and use different Disney characters for every fall/winter part.
No more breaks or cliffhangers than most other shows though Around episode 9/10 there's the mid-season finale and then in may the season finale. And yeah, usually they cover 2 big story arcs per season (like in S4 where 4a covered Frozen and 4b covered Cruella, etc), except for S1 and the current season.

Yes, Charmed was on another network. I just mentioned that it was a shame that CGI didn't really improve much over the years (if you compare Charmed with Once). The improvement is there, but not as much as you'd expect considering all the time that has passed since Charmed was on the air. And I know Once is not a small show, I just said it was no GoT, where the budget is crazy, so you cannot expect that kind of CGI on network TV. That's all I was saying
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.