View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
OUAT is another (and main tbh) example of bad ABC special effects.
Gotta agree here, but considering it's a magical show with very little budget they are doing quite well. That said, it sucks that when you compare it to Charmed (around 2000)..that there's not much difference to see in CGI. The screen quality is better of course, but CGI? Nop. Doesn't destroy the show for me though. I know it doesn't have a budget like GOT, so they do as well as can be expected.

Quote:
Why oh why do they have to have so many cliffhangers and breaks in one season?
Most shows only really have 2 big breaks per season, so it improved imo. There are occasions where a show goes off the air for 2 weeks, or something, but that doesn't bother me as much.

I'm hard to sattisfy about the subject though. I love how cable shows do it (air all of the episodes in a row), but at the same time the wait time after that season is insane. Just look at GoT. Having the episodes spread out makes it hard to really invest in the story, but I do appreciate the fact that the only big breaks ''only'' last about 2/3 months or so.

It's why I prefer watching shows on dvd/blu-ray once they've aired. You can watch them on your own schedule.

Quote:
I heard about that and the "brutal dismissal". I wasn't watching but it pained me because I love Erica Hahn.
I was glad she left. Didn't like her at all. But not, because she wasn't portrayed as the most typical lesbian on TV. The reason I didn't like her had nothing to do with her sexual preferences actually.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.