View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 11:24 PM
dive into you
Fan Forum Star

Such an action packed episode and sad that we won’t have an episode next week. Looks like it starts back on June 5.

It’s so chaotic in the Institute. That warlock child. She is so powerful. Oh she spared Alec and didn’t kill him.

Clary don’t be so reckless. It’s obviously a trap that Valentine wants you for the sword. Oh Dot knows a way to get rid of the sword. But I don’t blame Jace and Luke for not trusting her since she had betrayed them before.

A demonic Morgenstern? Is it really Jace? He can destroy the sword.

That seems like such a bad idea for turning off Izzy’s phone especially since Alec is in trouble. Izzy seems to all about herself and isn’t worrying about what is happening around her.

Simon trying to reason with Valentine about Clary. I don’t think Valentine would change so easily.

Poor Simon Valentine trying to kill him so that Clary will save him in the Institute.

Well at least Izzy knows what is going on in the Institute on her phone.

It’s interesting that there is a backstory for Aldertree. He seemed to be in loved with a downworlder.

Oh it was Jace not Clary I’m glad it fooled Valentine.

Jace complimented Simon with his fighting skills.

Finally Izzy comes the Institute to help out just in time to save Alec. But the yin fen is really taking into effect.

Nothing happened to Jace when he touched the sword so obviously he doesn’t have demon blood in him then. I knew Clace weren't related at all. Valentine finally revealed everything.

Simon is okay so he has turned into a Daylighter. Now he can walk into the sun.

Aww. Alec is so worried for Magnus. I’m glad Magnus is okay and got out in time. Alec said I love you to Magnus

The sword has disappeared. I wonder where it is?

Valentine is locked up. I feel like he will escape somehow.

Poor Jace. He wanted to tell Clary they aren’t related but she was so happy with Simon.

Is that Sebastian at the end?