View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 06:32 AM
loquacity
Addicted Fan

Sure, it's a fluffy movie but I love it anyway. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The ensemble cast is fantastic though every single time I watch it, I'm taken aback by Carrie-Anne's strange accent, probably because I'm so used to her normal accent in The Matrix. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Juliette Binoche is always great and it never ceases to amaze me how the hair and make-up department managed to make such a beautiful woman like Lena Olin look so plain in the beginning. And this is probably the only movie ever in which I find Johnny Depp somewhat good looking, he has charisma, I'll admit. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

One thing? Anouk's Pantoufle that's seen hopping away is a wallaby, not a kangaroo! I can't believe I've actually noticed that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And seeing all that chocolate in the movie always made me crave chocolate when watching, LOL.

- Erin, from TWOP.
loquacity is offline   Reply With Quote