View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 11:01 AM
Elektra
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
ok, well never mind then! lol.

still, it seems suspiciously early, so i'm worried. but maybe i'm wrong, maybe Iris will just insist on delaying the actual wedding until Savitar's defeated.

i still think they won't get married until 4B. and also, frankly, that they shouldn't get married until at least 4B, just because i want them to spread the milestones out at an appropriate pace.

a yearlong engagement's good. i also suspect that Barry will be definitely be lost in the speed force over the hiatus.
I figured he was going to propose to her this season, but I thought more like in the penultimate episode, not this early on.

I don't want Barry and Iris to get married this season either (and I really hope they don't rush that). I need to see them get engaged, then get externally separated (meaning "out of their control", so not a breakup or anything like that). I want to see them fight their way back to each other just like great grandpa/grandma Allen, THEN get married later on in Season 4 (because weddings take time to plan and all ).

I also want to see (a young) Bart Allen show up prior to the two of them getting married as well.