View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 01:39 PM
Lily2003
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Thanks for doing that you two. Not surprised at all, it was obvious very early on that there was a jarring difference in airtime. And 509 most likely pushed the difference between Will and Daphne evern further. It makes me mad, the Will treatment. Why they kept Chris and didn't just give Will/Kevin their happy ending instead... it was probably because they didn't want to look bad getting rid of the gay character but it's frustrating how he gets nothing to do. These airtimes are just awful, awful. Maddie should have Will's airtime tops*.
Obviously I agree with you since Will is my favorite character. Like a lot of you I may just view the S4 finale as the end. This show has gone so far off the tracks that it doesn't seem like the same show. It is abundantly obvious that these writers don't care about the fans at all. They came in with their own agenda and don't give a crap about us. I feel like they've basically blown the show up. W/K = destroyed. S/G = destroyed. D/R = destroyed. Maddie = front and center. Recurring characters = more songs than main cast. Recurring characters = who suck the life out of every scene instead of SUPPORTING the main cast.

Pretty sure we asked for the exact opposite of all those things. Completely not interested in a teen runaway story, a WTD story or Zach taking over H65 (I find his character incredibly annoying). I truly hope CMT uses the break to read through the comments and strongly suggest that the writers do a 180.

Also, am I the only one who had a strong reaction to Zach being at the funeral? I mean, I know why he's there but it just seemed wrong to me. He's not part of the family. He's an interloper and just doesn't belong there. Probably just me though since I don't like the guy.