View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 10:01 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Better late than never, Issi! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We are in agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Catherine is the cutest grandmother ever omg It was so cute that she said she will protet him to honor Francis and to honor Lola too. And she will find something delicious for hiim to eat, and she got a gift for him as well... I LOVE HER
I loved that so much! In particular, it was music to my ears to hear Francis' name said by someone who loves him.

Quote:
Charles is sooo scary he is so going on my nerves like.. I like the storyline it's interesting but why won't he talk to anyone and if he however doesn't want to be King and do what Kings do why doesn't he just let people who know the work do it like.. his mother ?
Seriously. If he knows he's not up to the task of ruling France, why doesn't he just let Catherine and Narcisse do it? I guess he simply doesn't trust anyone enough to ask for help.

Quote:
Saint Claude that was hilarious and so Reign like to do something funny like that. Catherine's sacred womb and how cute was Narcisse how protective over Catherine when the cardinal touched her belly
Haha that scene was pure awesome.

Quote:
oh and the promo looks SOO GOOD! So good that the Writers are more excited for next week than us probably
The promo does look fantastic. Should the writers being excited about it make me more excited, or just nervous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
He kind of already did that before this episode. So probably nothing as long as his feelings don't get in the rhe way of his job.
Well, I would think that he is far too compromised at this point to remain the English Ambassador to Scotland, right? I mean, how can he be expected to deal and negotiate with Mary now? AWKWARD. But I'm sure that he could still serve as ambassador to other countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish_Queen (View Post)
A part of me would love to see the show end with these two teaming up against all these obnoxious men. I know it won't happen but I seriously think they'd be friends in a different world. What no win situations they were both born into.
IF ONLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish_Queen (View Post)
I hope we get something too. I have never minded Mary moving on because she has to but it's been a lot of fun hearing all the Francis mentions. One from Mary would be awesome.
Basically. I'm just (not so patiently) waiting for that first mention of Francis from Mary this season. It would do my heart good. Like I said, I just need to see that he's still in her heart as she is moving forward.