View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 03:21 PM
Jp10ah
Master Fan

Im pretty sure I'm over her too. And the only thing I can hope for is that Gunnar at least gets a storyline beyond her. He's an award winning song writer, is it so much to have some artists that want to write with him? And I hope he can be single for awhile

I'm just surprised that the writers didn't find something redeeming here to try and repair what season 4 did. It just seems easier than creating more wedges between them. You'd think they could lay off the SG direct storyline and have them be with other characters while they were taking the 9 episodes to build up Rayna. I'm trying to be objective but if the writers were trying to write a complete story would they not want to take advantage of the young volatile musicians that will be forever connected by their music? it just seems like a no brainer. Instead of writing, what I would consider a storyline jackpot, they created a "Damien" so they can write their own story without delving into the past at all. Seems very counterproductive

Last edited by Jp10ah; 02-26-2017 at 05:05 PM