View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 01:07 PM
Lily2003
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livexitxupx18 (View Post)
Apparently it is cheating according to these dumb writers. Gunnar never cheated on Scarlett but she cheated on him with Damien. Of course she isn't woman enough to tell him. I dislike how the writers is treating Gunnar. Who did Sam Padillo piss off? Gunnar should not be saying sorry, it should be Scarlett. And the little scene between Rayna and Scarlett made no sense. She just needed justification to keep acting loose. I am so over Scarlett, she is dead to me.

I think it is stupid to end Scunnar for what because Scarlett is infatuated with Damien. I have no idea what she sees in him. In the end he will end up hurting her which I hope he does since she deserves it for all the things she is making Gunnar doubt. It seems she only cares about herself. And her OWN happiness. I have no idea why she needs to be COLD. Gunnar has DONE nothing to her but gave her space and time. At this point the actress is pissing me off with her tweets about how Scarlett needs to be happy. Its such garbage. I have no idea if his character will be coming back. I hope not.
The thing that kills me is that Gunnar is ALWAYS there for Scarlett. He was the one at the hospital with her, he was with her when her Mom died, it looks like he is there at the funeral with her in the preview for next week. Seriously??? Get a clue Scarlett!!