View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 04:46 PM
livexitxupx18
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
Did we miss the episode where he cheated on her? I'm amazed that the writers are having him basically beg on his knees. He does not have to do that, it's ridiculous
Apparently it is cheating according to these dumb writers. Gunnar never cheated on Scarlett but she cheated on him with Damien. Of course she isn't woman enough to tell him. I dislike how the writers is treating Gunnar. Who did Sam Padillo piss off? Gunnar should not be saying sorry, it should be Scarlett. And the little scene between Rayna and Scarlett made no sense. She just needed justification to keep acting loose. I am so over Scarlett, she is dead to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariyahRice (View Post)
That advice was a bunch of hog wash, it just irks my nerves that Scarlett can do whatever the hell she wants and they try to justify it by all means necessary but they can't seem to do the same for Gunnar. I'm still lost about her little rant last week about all this pain Gunnar has caused her, I honestly think she has done much more damage being a heartless and cold you know what. I will never look at this couple the same after this mess, I definitely won't be sticking around to watch Scarlett and that douche bag nothing charming about him.
I think it is stupid to end Scunnar for what because Scarlett is infatuated with Damien. I have no idea what she sees in him. In the end he will end up hurting her which I hope he does since she deserves it for all the things she is making Gunnar doubt. It seems she only cares about herself. And her OWN happiness. I have no idea why she needs to be COLD. Gunnar has DONE nothing to her but gave her space and time. At this point the actress is pissing me off with her tweets about how Scarlett needs to be happy. Its such garbage. I have no idea if his character will be coming back. I hope not.

Last edited by livexitxupx18; 02-25-2017 at 05:03 PM