View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 12:49 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ He was so happy that the gift basket featured rubber bands! "That man really knows me."

The very important, very high-profile celebrity case that Holt wanted solved was the recovery of world-renowned oboist and first chair with the New York City Orchestra, John William Weichselbraun's $40,000 oboe. So Peralta pawned his drug case off on Hitchcock and Scully so that he could recover an oboe? Good move! It didn't matter anyway, since he found out that his 'little dumb pot bust' was linked to a major narcotics ring, which could have been the biggest drug case the nine-nine had had in years...and he left it in Hitchcock and Scully's hands. Why doesn't Peralta ever do what he's told? Now Sarge and Peralta have to find Hitchcock and Scully and stop them blowing the case.

I loved that Holt decided to partner with Boyle on the case for the stolen oboe, and that he was such a fanboy when he met Weichselbraun.