View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 09:05 AM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

What bothered me a bit in this last episode was hayden's acting. I mean her scenes were written well and she was good. But she just seems incapable of putting as much emotion into her acting as she used to. Likely bc of all she went through. I mean she still has a lot of talent. But something broke. I think due all that happened and all her suffering she likely feels a bit cared off showing too much emotion. Especially visible in the last scene when all were crying and she just stood there. I mean i understand her. She could instead do some comedy movie next. That might cheer her up. And maybe in a year if all goes well, she will have regained her old stregth and emotional state to also do serious dramas again. Anyways don't get me wrong, with all this I don't want to say she gave a bad performance. it was still one of her all over really strong performances.

Btw after thinking about it this seems the most logical explanation for why the showrunners didn't give her much scenes in season 5a and a light not too emotional storyline. Bc so short after her rehab she is still recovering in some way and too much emotional or heavy stuff would not have been good for her. Maybe after last season she even asked them to not give her too much in the first epsiodes. Hope this changes though and she soon feels well enough.

Last edited by Arrakis; 02-24-2017 at 07:52 PM